eSchool Consultants offers world-class consulting for cutting-edge schools. We specialize in charter and virtual school creation and management, school curriculum and reporting administration. eSchool Consultants assists schools with the complicated process of setting up, hosting and handling their online presence. Ask how our knowledgeable and experienced staff can help your school succeed. We are also a proud member of the Better Business Bureau of Central Ohio.
Owner and President of eSchool Consultants, Dr. Coletta Musick, founded the company in 2002, when she discovered that today’s youth needed additional educational options in order to succeed. Her years of experience in the public education sector have provided Dr. Musick with a breadth of insight and knowledge about school management and student success.
About Dr. Coletta Musick, Ph.D.
Dr. Coletta Musick has an extensive background in education administration, having served as principal of four elementary schools, assistant superintendent and principal for a local school district, and superintendent of the nation’s first statewide K-12 online school system. Coletta earned a B.A. in Early Childhood Education from Marshall University in Huntington, WV, and both a Master of Education and Doctorate in Education Administration from Ohio University. She has served on the statewide Ohio Social Studies Model Curriculum Advisory Committee, as a member of Central Ohio SchoolNet Plus Steering Committee, on Compaq Computer Corporation’s National Advisory Committee, selected for the Learn.com Advisory Board, and being inducted into Phi Delta Kappa. As owner and president of eSchool Consultants and its subsidiaries, Coletta continues to pioneer the future of virtual education. Coletta resides in Circleville with her husband, Don. Their family includes their son Donnie, his wife Jodi, and their three children, as well as their daughter, Krisha, and her husband, Ryan.
- Superintendent, Focus Learning Academies
- Owner/President, eSchool Consultants, Inc. and Coleeta Daycare, Columbus, OH
- Assistant Superintendent, Reynoldsburg City Schools, Reynoldsburg, OH
- Chief Education Officer, Triad Instruction Group, Toledo, OH
- Superintendent, E-COT, The Electronic Classroom of Tomorrow, Columbus, OH
- Regional Director, The TesseracT Group, Scottsdale, AZ
- Principal, Jackson Elementary School (Preschool- 5), Williamsport, OH
- Associate Principal, Madison No. 1 School (5-8), Phoenix, AZ
- Assistant Superintendent/Principal, New Matamoras Elementary School (K-8), Newport, OH
- Principal, Bartlett Jr. High School (4-8) & Cutler Primary School (K-3), Vincent, OH
- Principal, Lawrence Elementary School, Newport, OH
- Chapter 1 Coordinator/Teacher, Waterford Elementary School, Waterford, OH
- Doctor of Philosophy, Education Administration, Ohio University, Athens, OH
- Master of Education, Education Administration, Ohio University, Athens, OH
- Bachelor of Arts, Early Childhood and Elementary Education, Marshall University, Huntington, WV
One of eSchool Consultants’ best assets is our Leadership Team, which is made up of the Company’s Chief Officers and Department Directors. This group of qualified and driven individuals works as a team to utilize each department’s specialties, providing the comprehensive services our clients require. Learn more about the Leadership Team.